DaSecondTerminatorDaSecondTerminator

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

The animation and art was amazing

I loved it! Great detail and I love the gore! Gory gory gory >:].

Also , Can anyone [including you Mr. Author] tell me what song was it? I know it was Muse but I dont really seem to recognize the song :].

Gi-go responds:

Guys, Its listed twice in the movie. There is even a preview clip of it at the end!

Shrinking Universe by Muse

Mafia - Trailer Mafia - Trailer

Crap. :\

Sumbitted in 2003 , No progress.
The music pissed me off just when I got the movie opened , It has been used a shitload of times , Get something original!
The characters , a blob with a squareish body and hands. Not to talk it hasn't been animated in anyway , just tweened.
The backgrounds are complete waste of time and have been drawn in less than 10 seconds :\.

If you're going to try and do something good , You better work harder and dont expect in finishing in less than 2 days.

All In All In

Okay.

Its okay , Just that the graphics are not the best and you shouldnt of used pictures instead of guns.
But , If its based [as I think] on the 30's mafia , Why did they have M4's , berreta's and Uzis? :]

M1A1 Tank Sim M1A1 Tank Sim

Cool!

Do something with a Russian T-72? :D

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

Uhm..

MRSPY wrotten in obviouser words..
He found a glitch/bug/cheat that lets you switch to your primary weapon's ammo while using the Secondary one... this can be used with the M79 and some kind of SMG.. That makes the M79 have 30 bullets in the 'clip' and 200+ in the 'stock'.

You can do this by pressing Reload a shitload of time and switching to the other weapon at the same time... May work with the grenades too , maybe.

Overall about the game... very nice.

The Hybrids The Hybrids

It's been here since 2003

And it has some potential to sucseed.

If you want to , I can help you out with this , Just add me on MSN, Vladik15[@]hotmail[.]com (Remove the [])

I can animate and design weapons and characters.. This might be old but if you would like to bring this piece to life , just talk to me.

Slayer - Raining Blood Cover Slayer - Raining Blood Cover

Shit

No words , seriously , amazing.

Was my favourite song from Slayer , kickass cover

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha, cool!
Eat her guts!

Speeding Rampage Speeding Rampage

I [hopefully ;p] will use this track in my movie!

This is just fucking awesome.